TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on the website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
Your use of the website and its content grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content (as described in the content section below), including The Woodshop & Joinery Company software and all HTML and other code contained in this website. All such content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this website are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions.
You are permitted to use the content only as expressly authorised by The Woodshop & Joinery Company and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing content for your own personal use.
Content & Errors
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this website. The Woodshop & Joinery Company tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. The Woodshop & Joinery Company does not promise that The Woodshop & Joinery Company content is accurate, error-free. The Woodshop & Joinery Company does not promise that the functional aspects of the website or The Woodshop & Joinery Company content will be error free or that this website, The Woodshop & Joinery Company content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
We accept all major credit/debit cards for payment via PayPal.com
If your credit/debit card is rejected by their online payment processing systems, please double-check that all the details you entered on the website were correct. Your name and address details must match the card – holder address details held by your card issuer. If the problem persists, please contact your credit/debit card provider.
Promotions & Discounts
- Discounts are issued in the form of either ‘£ savings’ or a ‘percentage off’ and are offered to customers via promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners or 3rd party communications
- There is no cash alternative and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included)
- The Woodshop & Joinery Company reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion / discount without notice, at any time
- Free Shipping offers apply to ‘Standard UK Shipping’, unless otherwise stated.
- In all cases of free shipping promotions, the shipping charge only will be deducted. No taxes, duties or customs charges will be removed.
- If an alternative shipping option is chosen, the cost of the advertised free shipping charge only will be removed
- Some items are excluded from promotions / discounts: Unless explicitly stated. Other exclusions may apply.
- All promotions will have a ‘valid until’ or ‘expiry’ date. Please refer to the original promotion source for this information
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Promotional codes are valid for one transaction per person and cannot be used on multiple accounts
- Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders
- If returning an item purchased using a promotional code, the code used will remain valid if the retained items exceed the threshold required (if a threshold is applicable)
- If the retained items fall below the minimum spend you will be refunded accordingly and the code will be re-validated, this will happen on one occasion only. The re-validated code will expire after 14 days.
- Discounts available in the form of ‘£ savings’ may be subject to a minimum spend, the minimum order spend does not include any delivery paid.